Mariam Sadqi is an associate in the Finance practice.
- Deutsche Bank AG, BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Natixis and Société Générale on Loxam S.A.S.’s €1.4 billion high yield notes offering.
- BECM on the refinancing of Gecina, a group that owns, manages and develops property holdings worth 19.3 billion euros at end-2018. This refinancing takes the form of a new revolving credit facility of € 250 million.
- BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole CIB and Deutsche Bank, London Branch, as joint book-runners, on Loxam’s €500 million high yield notes offering.
- The pool of senior lenders in connection with the French law aspects of a High-Yield and bank debt refinancing and repricing for Inovyn Group, a premier European chemical group founded by Solvay and Ineos.
- Trail Capital in connection with the refinancing of the senior debt of Sepur Group.
- Siparex on its acquisition of a significant minority stake in NG Travel.
- Merrill Lynch International as global coordinator and ABN AMRO, Barclays, Citigroup and Crédit Agricole as joint bookrunners on InterXion's offering of €1,000,000,000 4 ¾ % senior notes due 2025. The firm also advised ABN AMRO, Bank of America, Barclays, Citigroup and Crédit Agricole as arrangers in connection with a new €200 million revolving credit facility made available to InterXion.
- Barclays Bank plc in connection with the refinancing of groupe Ineos’ indebtedness.
- Proparco in connection with the financing of a solar photovoltaic power sponsored by Voltalia and located in Egypt, in the area of Benban, Aswan Governorate, with a total capacity of 32 MWp.
- The mandated lead arrangers on the in the $1.5 billion GAC integrated bauxite mine, railway and port project in Guinea.
- Nexans on the signature of a €600 million revolving credit facility with 11 of its core banks for a period of five years, thereby extending the tenor of the Group’s access to liquidity until 2023.
- Groupe Ecore in its inaugural offering of €255 million senior secured floating rate notes due 2023 and the company in connection with a new €40 million revolving credit facility.
- PBB Deutsche Pfandbriefbank in connection with the financing of the acquisition by a Belgian group of an office and commercial building located rue Saint-Honoré in Paris, France.
- Florac, a French investment fund, on the unitranche financing for the acquisition by Florac of a majority stake in the share capital of Brico Prive SAS.
- Frostkrone Group, a portfolio company of Emeram Capital Partners and one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of frozen convenience food, on the financing of the acquisition of Piz’Wich, a specialist manufacturer of on-the-go frozen snack products.
- Bolloré on a syndicated corporate financing of €1.3 billion.
- The lenders in connection with a multi-jurisdiction corporate financing of $40 million for Adare Pharmaceuticals Group.
- Banque Themis in connection with new money financings -- in the context of a work out (conciliation proceedings) -- to a retail group of companies facing a restructuring situation and subject to safeguard.
- BECM in connection with the refinancing for the acquisition by an OPCI structure of a real estate retail portfolio of 70 shops located in various cities in France.
Université de Cergy Pontoise
Master 2 Droit des affaires – Droit du financement et des investissements immobiliers
Shanghai Normal University, School of Business and Finance
Double diploma in Chinese Business Law and Management
Université Paris Sud
Master 1 Droit des affaires et financier