Joshua Savey is an associate in the Tax practice.
He focuses on strategic tax planning for domestic and international transactions and has particular experience advising Controlled Foreign Corporations in relation to internal restructurings and acquisitions. Prior to joining the firm, Joshua clerked with the U.S. Tax Court.
- Bank of America as lead arranger, agent and letter of credit issuer and certain other asset-based lenders in connection with a $3.15 billion asset-based inventory financing for Macy’s Inventory Funding LLC
- Ecopetrol on its joint venture with Occidental Petroleum Corporation to develop 97,000 net acres in the Permian Basin in west Texas
Willamette University College of Law
J.D., magna cum laude
- Executive Editor, Willamette Law Review
New York University School of Law
- Graduate Editor, Tax Law Review
University of Oregon
B.S., cum laude
- J. Edgar Murdock Inn of Court, Associate
- Treasurer, Federal Bar Association Tax Section
- American Bar Association Tax Section
- President, University of Oregon Alumni Association’s Washington, D.C. Chapter