Mikaël Schinazi is an associate in the International Arbitration practice.
Prior to joining our team as an associate, Mikaël worked in our International Arbitration practice as both a trainee and legal assistant. In addition, he has held various research and teaching positions, most recently at Sciences Po in Paris, where he also completed his Ph.D. which examined the modern history and evolution of international commercial arbitration.
International arbitrations on which Mikaël Schinazi has worked include the representation of:
- An African energy company in an LCIA arbitration in London brought by a European energy company. The dispute relates to the management and dissolution of a consortium for offshore gas exploration. English law applies.
- An international logistics company in an ICC arbitration in Paris brought against the Port Authority of an African State. The dispute arises from a concession agreement related to the management and operation of a container terminal.
Institut d’études politiques de Paris (Sciences Po)
Ph.D in Law
Columbia University School of Law
LL.M., Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
University of Cambridge
LL.B., John Eliot Harvard-Cambridge Scholar
B.A., magna cum laude with highest honors
- Visiting Lecturer (International Arbitration Practice in Perspective: History, Sociology, and Legal Theory), Sciences Po, Master 2
- Member, International Bar Association (IBA)
- Member, American Society of International Law (ASIL)
- Member, ICC Young Arbitrators’ Forum (YAF)
- Member, LCIA Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG)
- Former Treasurer of the Harvard Club of France and Co-Chair of the Harvard French Scholarship Fund