Sharzad Shini is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
- ADNOC on the sale of interests in the new round of offshore oil concessions to multiple oil majors and IOCs including Total, CNPC, Eni, ONGC and OMV for in excess of $7.92 billion
- ADNOC Distribution on its joint venture with food retailing group Urban Foods LLC to open Géant-branded stores across its network of service stations in the UAE, one of the first major strategic actions taken by ADNOC Distribution since the flotation of 10% of its shares
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company and Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Distribution in the sale of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Distribution's natural gas distribution business to Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
- Abu Dhabi Global Market on its new Ultimate Beneficial Ownership Regulations
- Masdar on its acquisition of a 49 percent stake in Krnovo Green Energy wind farm
- Masdar in relation to a pioneering waste-to-energy project in Sharjah, UAE
- BAPCO on the implementation of its $6.5 billion upgrade and modernisation program
- The consortium comprising GE, Saipem SpA, Lionworks and Yaatra Ventures on the Albertine oil refinery project in Uganda, the first oil refinery in East Africa
- The lending group (K-EXIM, IsDB and commercial banks) on the $2.1 billion development and financing of the Fadhili IPP in Saudi Arabia.
- Mubadala Development Company PJSC, Total S.A. and Occidental Petroleum Corporation on the $4.2 billion refinancing of the Dolphin Project in the United Arab Emirates and the State of Qatar
- IFC, EBRD, OFID ICBC and CCB on the development and financing of the Zarqa CCGT Power Project at the Hussein site in Jordan
- The lenders on the reserve based lending and limited recourse project financing of an offshore oil & gas project in Egypt.
- Millennium Offshore Services Superholdings, LLC on the refinancing of its existing high yield bond, term loan and revolving credit facility which was funded by a US$385 million Murabaha facility provided by Qatar Islamic Bank Q.S.C. and a conventional term loan and revolving credit facility provided by ABN AMRO BANK
- 5 European gas companies (together providing up to 50 percent of the funding for the EUR 9.5 billion Nord Stream 2 Project) in all negotiations with Gazprom on gas transportation and financing matters
- OneLNG in connection with the agreement to establish a joint venture with a wholly owned subsidiary of Ophir Energy plc to facilitate the development, financing and operation of the Fortuna FLNG Project in offshore Equatorial Guinea
- EBRD and Proparco on the development of two solar project being developed under Round 2 of the FiT programme in Egypt
- The recapitalisation of Piraeus Bank S.A. which consisted of (i) a €1.34 billion equity offering led by Credit Suisse,Deutsche Bank and UBS as joint global coordinators (the “Offering”), (ii) a liability management exercise in the amount of €602 million in which Piraeus issued new ordinary shares for certain outstanding debt securities (the “Liability Management Exercise”) and (iii) certain mitigating actions (including the Liability Management Exercise) approved by the SSM on 13 November 2015 (the “Mitigating Actions”)
- CMC Biologics on its acquisition by AGC Asahi Glass
Kaplan Law School
BPP Law School
University of Exeter