John Skinner is an associate in the Antitrust practice.
He focuses on US and multi-jurisdictional merger review and antitrust law.
John has counseled clients and coordinated merger control reviews for transactions in a variety of sectors, including agrochemicals, life sciences, consumer goods, hospitality, and automotive.
- Counseling various clients in several industries on antitrust matters, joint ventures and collaborations, and antitrust compliance
- Various clients in several industries on merger matters, including private equity clients, before the European Commission
- China National Agrochemical Corporation in connection with its acquisition of Syngenta AG
- Avantor in connection with its acquisition of VWR Corp.
- Melrose PLC in connection with its acquisition of GKN PLC
Northwestern University School of Law
J.D., cum laude
B.A., magna cum laude