Don Song is an associate in the Emerging Growth practice. Don’s practice focuses on corporate and securities matters, including company formation, venture capital financings, capital markets and mergers & acquisitions.
Prior to joining the firm, Don served as a Public Interest Law Initiative (PILI) Fellow at the Young Center for Immigrant Children’s Rights.
- Represented a field sales software provider in its $4.5 million Series A financing
- Represented a developer of a robotic coffee system in several rounds of equity financing
- Represented a construction venture capital firm in its Series A investment in an artificial intelligence empowered construction company
- Represented an employee benefits platform in its sale to a mutual holding company
- Represented a service assurance analytics and network performance management provider in its sale to a telecommunications company
University of Chicago Law School
University of Chicago
B.A. (with honors, Dean's List)