David St-Onge is an associate in the Paris Corporate Group.
David is an associate in the Capital Markets practice and a native French speaker. He acts for investment banks and issuers and focuses on international capital markets transactions. He has experience across a range of debt and equity transactions, including high yield corporate bonds, initial public offerings, capital increases and rights issues.
- Danske Bank A/S, J.P. Morgan Securities plc and Nordea Danmark, a subsidiary company of Nordea Bank Abp, Finland in connection with NKT A/S’ (NKT) DKK 1.31 billion capital increase by way of a rights issue.
- Unifiedpost Group in connection with its €252 million initial public offering and Euronext Brussels listing.
- Tereos on its €300 million inaugural high yield bond.
- Trivium Packaging in connection with its $2.85 billion notes offering.
- The underwriters on Samhällsbyggnadsbolaget i Norden AB (publ)’s rights issue in connection with its acquisition of Hemfosa.
- The underwriters in connection with two capital increases by Nordic Nanovector ASA.
- Ardagh Group in connection with its formation of a joint venture with Exal Corporation.
- Goldman Sachs and Crédit Industriel et Commercial in connection with Travelodge’s £440 million offering of its senior secured floating rate notes.
- BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole CIB and Deutsche Bank, London Branch on Loxam’s €500 million high yield notes offering.
- DNB Markets, Jefferies International Limited and Kempen & Co. in connection with Nordic Nanovector’s capital increase.
- Groupe Ecore in its inaugural offering of €255 million senior secured floating rate notes due 2023 and the company in connection with a new €40 million revolving credit facility.
- The Agence des Participations de l’État on the €1.53 billion sale of a 4.5% stake in Engie.
- Orange in the sale of approximately 133 million shares in BT for an amount of GBP 383 million and the issuance of bonds exchangeable into BT shares for an amount of approximately GBP 520 million.
LL.M., Banking, Corporate Finance, Securities Law, Intellectual and Industrial Property
DESS, International Business, Trade, Securities Law