Adam Sternberg is an associate in the Tax practice.
He focuses on a range of areas of tax law. His practice includes domestic and international transactional work, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate spin-offs, joint ventures, private equity and hedge fund investments and a variety of capital markets and financing transactions.
Adam represents corporate, financial institution and sovereign wealth fund clients.
- Raytheon on its pending $120 billion combination with United Technologies in a merger of equals
- Viacom Inc. in its pending merger with CBS Corporation
- Dow Inc. in its separation and spin-off from DowDuPont
- Oryx Southern Delaware Holdings LLC and Oryx Delaware Holdings LLC in connection with the sale of substantially all of its assets to funds managed by Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners
- Liberty Global plc in its spin-off of Liberty Latin America Ltd. and its acquisition of Cable & Wireless Communications Plc
- Valvoline Inc., as borrower, on a $1.05 billion financing consisting of a five-year $575 million term loan A facility and a five-year $475 million revolving credit facility, including a $100 million letter of credit facility, in each case, agented by The Bank of Nova Scotia
- Representation of Quest Diagnostics Incorporated in connection with an underwritten public offering of $500 million principal aggregate amount of 4.200% Notes due 2029
- Bunge Limited Finance Corp. and Bunge Limited in connection with a registered issuance of senior, fixed rate, guaranteed, investment grade, redeemable notes
- B/E Aerospace, Inc. in its $8.3 billion sale to Rockwell Collins
- Representation of Coca-Cola European Partners plc, as issuer, and Coca-Cola European Partners US, LLC, as guarantor, in a €350 million offering of floating rate, guaranteed, investment grade, non-U.S. dollar-denominated, overfunded, redeemable, senior notes due 2021
- LANXESS AG in its acquisition of Solvay's US phosphorus additives business
- Advanced Disposal Services, Inc. and certain of its selling stockholders in connection with a registered offering of voting common stock
New York University School of Law
Fordham University School of Law
University of Maryland