Mathias Stöcker is counsel in the area of German and European competition law.
He focuses on companies in merger control procedures before the German Federal Cartel Office and the European Commission and worldwide in the context of the coordination of multi-jurisdictional filings, proceedings concerning fines for cartels or abusive practices, as well as in regard to strategic corporate projects.
Mathias represents a wide range of corporate clients including Nokia, Siegwerk Druckfarben, ICIG and Allianz.
- Fairfax on the acquisition of Allied World Assurance
- Allianz on the sale of the majority stake in Oldenburgische Landesbank
- Siegwerk Druckfarben on the sale of the web offset business to Flint Group and on the acquisition of ACTEGA Colorchemie
- Nokia on the sale of HERE to a consortium of German car manufacturers
- ICIG on the acquisition of various chlorovinyls activities of INEOS
Goethe-University of Frankfurt/Main
University of Heidelberg
- German Antitrust Lawyers Association