Teri Tillman is an associate in the Compensation, Governance & ERISA practice. She focuses on a variety of matters relating to executive compensation and employee benefits, including the employee issues implicated in mergers and acquisitions. She advises both U.S. and non-U.S. companies on equity-based incentives, employment and severance arrangements, corporate governance, and securities and tax law compliance.
- Altice USA in its agreement to sell 49.99 percent of its LightPath fiber enterprise business to Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners for an implied enterprise value of $3.2 billion
- Liveoak Technologies on its sale to DocuSign
- EXTEN Technologies, Inc assets in its acquisition by OVHcloud
- Uzabase, Inc. in its acquisition of Quartz Media LLC from Atlantic Media, Inc.
- Sonic Corp. in its acquisition by Inspire Brands, Inc.
Cornell Law School
- Student Attorney, Advanced Labor Law Clinic
- Articles Editor, Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy