Akofa is an associate in the Finance practice in New York. Her practice focuses on leveraged finance, including direct lending, cross-border acquisition financings, working capital facilities, refinancings and general financings.
- Jefferies LLC, KKR Capital Markets LLC, TD Securities (USA) LLC, BMO Capital Markets Corp. and Macquarie Capital (USA) Inc., as joint book-running managers, in connection with the inaugural Rule 144A/Regulation S offering by Hadrian Merger Sub Inc., which ultimately merged with and into Heartland Dental, LLC, and Heartland Dental Finance Corporation, of $310 million aggregate principal amount of 8.5% senior notes due 2026
- Service Corporation International, as borrower, on a $1.65 billion financing consisting of a revolving credit facility and a senior term loan facility to repay existing indebtedness and to finance general corporate purposes
- Morgan Stanley Senior Funding, as Administrative Agent, on a $530 million financing for Pelican Products consisting of (i) a $390 million first lien term loan (ii) a $110 million second lien term loan and (iii) a $30 million ABL revolving credit facility to refinance existing facilities and finance general corporate purposes.
- Element Materials Technology on a refinancing comprising 1L Credit Agreement: Incremental Capex/Acquisition Commitments in an aggregate principal amount of $75,000,000; and Incremental Term Loans in an aggregate principal amount equal to the EUR equivalent of $80,000,000; $220,000,000 2L Floating Rate Notes due 2025 issued by Greenrock Finance, Inc.; and €300,000,000 PIK Floating Rate Notes due 2026 issued by EMT Finance 1 Limited
- Barclays and J.P. Morgan as joint lead arrangers and Barclays as administrative agent, in connection with the refinancing of Swissport's €660 million Term Loan B Facility by way of an amendment and restatement