Matt Wade is an associate in the Emerging Growth practice.
Matt practices in the areas of corporate and securities law, including company formation, venture capital financings, capital markets and mergers & acquisitions. Matt’s experience includes working closely with startup and emerging growth companies in financing transactions as well as general corporate legal issues.
- Represented a healthcare technology company in its sale to a private equity backed software company.
- Represented a scholarship management platform in its $50 million acquisition by a provider of cloud software solutions to nonprofits.
- Represented a virtual reality video game developer in its acquisition.
- Represented an early-stage venture capital firm focused on technology and technology-driven services in its equity investments in healthcare technology, artificial intelligence and software companies.
- Represented a medical device company in its equity financings.
Harvard Law School
J.D., cum laude, Harvard Law School
The University of Texas
B.A., Plan II Honors (with Honors)
- Matt successfully completed the Fullbridge Program in September 2014
- Mentioned in “Corp. Deal Tracker Weekly Round-Up: 12 firms and 92 Texas lawyers open 2018 with 12 transactions worth $16.5B," The Texas Lawbook (January 9, 2018)