Anthony Ward is Of Counsel in the Finance practice.
He focuses on all aspects of finance and, in particular, leveraged finance and restructuring work.
- RedWhiteBlue Digital Marketing Services Holdings Ltd, a vehicle indirectly owned and controlled by investment funds controlled and managed by DBAY Advisors Limited, on its announced £75.8 million cash offer for Creston plc.
- Investcorp on the £300 million sale of Tyrrells Crisps to Amplify Snack Brands, Inc.
- Bridgepoint on their £212 million acquisition of Moneycorp.
- Barclays Bank PLC and Bank of America Merrill Lynch as joint global coordinators, mandated lead arrangers and bookrunners in connection with the extension and repricing of the existing short-dated US dollar term loans and amending the existing cross-border, multicurrency and covenant lite Term Loan B bank financing for certain affiliates of INEOS AG, one of the world's largest chemical companies by revenue.
University of London, School of Slavonic and East European Studies
B.A. in Russian Language and Literature
Awards & Accolades
- Anthony is ranked as a leading lawyer in Chambers Global 2017, which cites him as ‘"exceptional," with one client elaborating that he is a "trusted individual with good judgement who is able to ensure that we have the right level of protection."’
- Anthony is ranked as a leading individual in Legal 500 UK 2017, and is ranked as a “Senior Statesmen” by Chambers UK, 2018.