Montana Ware is an associate in the Emerging Growth practice.
Montana practices in the areas of corporate and securities law with a focus on venture capital financings and mergers & acquisitions in the technology and life sciences industries. He represents public and private companies, venture and private equity funds, emerging growth companies, investors, and entrepreneurs in equity and debt security offerings, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, and issues related to business formation, operation, executive compensation and corporate governance.
- Represented a talent management software provider in its equity and convertible debt financings
- Represented the investment arm of a global financial services company in its Series A investment in an intelligence platform using AI and predictive modeling
- Represented a technology empowered insurance company in its $250 million Series D preferred stock financing
- Represented an educational administrative SaaS provider in its sale to a private equity firm
- Represented a global technology company in its acquisition of an enterprise data management company
- Represented the venture financing division of a large insurance company in its participation in the $29 million Series E financing of an insurance claims technology provider
- Represented a voice-controlled mobile platform in its $20 million Series C financing
- Represented a venture capital firm in its Series Seed investment in a biomanufacturing company
- Represented the venture financing division of a large technology company in its Series C investment in an application traffic manager
The University of Texas School of Law
University of Alaska, Anchorage
- State Bar of Texas Business Law Section
- Montana J. Ware, Note, Private Takings in Texas: Defining “Public Use” After Kelo, 12 TEX. J. OIL, GAS & ENERGY L. 259 (2017).