Montana Ware is an associate in the Emerging Growth practice.
Montana practices in the areas of corporate and securities law, including venture capital financings, capital markets and mergers & acquisitions, and investment fund formation.
He focuses on emerging growth companies and industries including technology, life science and investments.
- Represented a technology empowered insurance company in its $250 million Series D preferred stock financing
- Represented an educational administrative SaaS provider in its sale to a private equity firm
- Represented a global technology company in its acquisition of an enterprise data management company
- Represented venture financing division of a large insurance company in its participation in the $29 million Series E financing of an insurance claims technology provider
- Represented a mobile voice platform in its $20 million Series C financing
- Represented a venture capital firm in its Series Seed investment in a biomanufacturing company
- Represented the venture financing division of a large technology company in its Series C investment in an application traffic manager
- Represented a talent management software provider in its $4 million Series B financing
The University of Texas
University of Alaska, Anchorage
- State Bar of Texas Business Law Section
- Montana J. Ware, Note, Private Takings in Texas: Defining “Public Use” After Kelo, 12 TEX. J. OIL, GAS & ENERGY L. 259 (2017).