Matthew Weston is an associate in the Compensation, Governance & ERISA practice.
- CVS Health Corporation in its $69 billion merger with Aetna Inc.
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V. in its $2.25 billion acquisition of A. Schulman, Inc.
- The underwriters in connection with FTS International, Inc.’s initial public offering of 22.425 million shares of common stock, resulting in gross proceeds to FTS International of $306.7 million
- Dassault Systèmes in its $400 million acquisition of Exa Corporation
- WebMD Health Corp. in its $2.8 billion merger with KKR & Co.’s Internet Brands unit
- Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited in its acquisition of Allied World Assurance Company Holdings AG in a cash and stock transaction valued at approximately $4.9 billion
- B/E Aerospace in its $6.4 billion merger with Rockwell Collins
- The underwriters in connection with Valvoline Inc.’s initial public offering of 34.5 million shares of common stock, resulting in gross proceeds to Valvoline of $759 million
- HeartWare International Inc. on its $1.1 billion merger with Medtronic Inc.
- Salesforce.com in its $2.8 billion public tender offer for Demandware, Inc. and in its acquisition of private company Quip, Inc.
- Various firm clients in connection with securities law issues and Section 13 and Section 16 filings
- ALJ Regional Holdings, CVS Health Corporation, Dycom and Valvoline, in relation to regular executive compensation, disclosure and governance advice
Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
J.D., cum laude
- Senior Articles Editor, Cardozo Law Review
University of Northern Colorado
B.S., summa cum laude
- Former professional baseball player in the San Francisco Giants and Houston Astros organizations.