Fang Wu is an associate in the International Arbitration practice.
Her experience includes construction, business combinations, intellectual property and general contractual disputes conducted in accordance with the Rules of the HKIAC, ICC, SIAC, LCIA, and UNCITRAL Rules. Her industry experience includes disputes in the energy, construction and infrastructure, banking, and manufacturing sectors.
Prior to joining our team, Fang Wu practiced at a major law firm in London, Hong Kong and Beijing.
International arbitrations on which Fang Wu has worked include the representation of:
- A subsidiary of an Asian State-owned company in the energy sector as Respondent in two parallel ICC arbitrations in Singapore initiated by its Asian joint venture partners. The dispute arises from a joint venture agreement for the development of an oil storage facility and related port facilities in Asia. English law and the law of the Claimants’ State applies.
- An Asian State-owned oil and gas company in bringing a multi-billion dollar claim under the SIAC rules.
- A subsidiary of a leading Asian State-owned energy corporation in an LCIA arbitration against a Russian oil and gas conglomerate arising from a share purchase agreement.
- The construction subsidiary of a leading Asian State-owned energy company in an ICC arbitration in Singapore against an Asian general contractor arising from an aromatic project in the Middle East.
- The subsidiary of an Asian State-owned company as Respondent in a SIAC arbitration in Singapore brought by a North American company. The dispute concerned the alleged use of the North American company’s proprietary information in the construction of several petrochemical plants in mainland China.
BPP Law School
Fudan University School of Law
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Member, LCIA Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG)
- Member, ICC Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF)
- Member, Young Singapore international Arbitration Center (YSIAC)
- Member, Young International Council for Commercial Arbitration (Young ICCA)