Kevin Wu is an associate in the Compensation, Governance & ERISA practice.
- Raytheon Company in its pending merger of equals with United Technologies Corporation
- Dow Inc. in its $50 billion spin-off from DowDuPont Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc in its $5.1 billion acquisition by tender offer of TESARO, Inc.
New York University School of Law
- Senior Articles Editor, N.Y.U. Annual Survey of American Law
- Research Assistant in Antitrust, Civil Procedure, Poverty Law
- Teaching Assistant in Legal Research and Writing
- Extern, U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York
- Intern, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Harry A. Gair Scholarship
- Dean’s Scholarship
- Public Interest Law Foundation Grant
St John's College, University of Oxford
École normale supérieure
B.A. in Classics, French (Distinction)
- Charles B. Rugg Fellowship
- Evan Carroll Commager Fellowship
- John Woodruff Simpson Fellowship
- French Department Exchange Fellowship
- G. Armour Craig Prose Composition Award (English)
- Bertram, Crowell, Billings Prizes (Latin)
- Hutchins Prize (Greek)
- Jeffrey J. Carre Award (French)