Devon is an associate in the Tax practice.
She provides tax advice to clients on a broad range of matters including mergers and acquisitions, oil and gas transactions, corporate and general business matters ( including business formation, reorganization, and partnership and limited liability company structuring), as well as cross-border structured finance and other transactions.
- Ecopetrol on its joint venture with Occidental Petroleum Corporation to develop 97,000 net acres in the Permian Basin in west Texas
- Private equity sponsor in connection with formation of joint venture with $600 million of equity to acquire, develop and operate crude oil midstream assets
- Private equity backed midstream client regarding formation of joint venture to construct own and operate crude oil gathering and transportation pipeline system
- Private equity backed midstream client in sale of substantially all oil and gas assets valued at $3.6 billion
- Oaktree on its preferred equity investment of $450 million in Watco Companies
- Anglo American on its $1.3 billion senior notes offering consisting of $650 million 3.625% senior notes due 2024 and $650 million 4% senior notes due 2027
- Freddie Mac in its SCRT 2017-2 securitization of $2.7 billion principal amount of reperforming residential mortgage loans, in Freddie Mac’s TPMT 2017-FRE1 securitization of $282 million of partially nonperforming residential mortgage loans and in Freddie Mac’s s FRETE 2017-ML01 securitization of $293 million of tax-exempt multifamily housing loans
University of Virginia School of Law
University of Colorado Boulder
- New York
- District of Columbia