Sophie Zander is an associate in the Intellectual Property Transactions Group.
- Representation of The Dow Chemical Company in its $130 billion transaction with DuPont involving the combination of the two companies and their separation into three publicly traded entities
- Representation of Raytheon in connection with its combination with United Technologies in a merger of equals
- Representation of Discovery in connection with the separation of its UKTV joint venture with BBC Studios
- Representation of Ardagh Group in connection with its agreement to combine its Food & Specialty Metal Packaging business with Exal Corporation to create a global packaging company
- Representation of Boston Scientific in connection with its sale of its drug-eluting and bland embolizing bead business to Varian Medical Systems
- Representation of Intapp in connection with its acquisition of DealCloud
- Representation of Goldman Sachs in connection with its acquisition of OMH-HealthEdge Holdings and Omega Whitespace Health
- Representation of Baring Private Equity Asia in connection with its acquisition of AGS Health
- Representation of Stone Point Capital in connection with the sale of its portfolio company, Hodges-Mace, to Alight Solutions
- Representation of Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, and other initial purchasers in connection with Harsco’s high yield notes offering
- Representation of Ecopetrol in connection with its joint venture with Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Representation of Abertis Infraestructuras, S.A. on signing definitive agreements for the acquisition of a majority stake in Red de Carreteras de Occidente, S.A.B. de C.V.
- Representation of the underwriters of Galera Therapeutics’ initial public offering
- Representation of Credit Suisse, as administrative agent, on a financing for Upland Software
- Representation of Advanced Disposal Services in the sale of all its outstanding shares to Waste Management, Inc.
New York University School of Law