Camilla Zanetti, an associate in the Corporate and Capital Markets Groups of the Rome office, practices in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate law, corporate governance, finance and capital markets.
During the practice at Shearman & Sterling, in 2017 she worked as an in-house counsel in the ECM Legal Department of UniCredit S.p.A.
Before joining Shearman & Sterling in 2014, Camilla worked for an Italian law firm, for an international law firm in Milan and as an in-house counsel in the legal department of Giochi Preziosi S.p.A. She is admitted to practice both in Italy and the state of New York.
- Mediobanca – Banca di Credito Finanziario S.p.A. and UniCredit Bank AG, Milan Branch (in their role as joint global coordinators), Banca Akros S.p.A., Banca IMI S.p.A and BNP Paribas (in their role as joint bookrunners) in connection with the €100 million rights offering of F.I.L.A. – Fabbrica Italiana Lapis ed Affini S.p.A.
- Piovan S.p.A. on its initial public offering and listing of ordinary shares on the Italian stock exchange.
- Rainbow S.p.A. on its proposed initial public offering and listing of ordinary shares on the Italian stock exchange.
- Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori in its debut issuance of €550,000,000 Senior Secured Floating Rate Notes due 2023 and related €160,000,000 Credit Facilities Agreement (144A/Reg S)
- Cooperativa Muratori & Cementisti-C.M.C. di Ravenna Società Cooperativa (CMC) on its €250 million high yield bond offeriing. The €250 million senior notes mature in 2022 and have a fixed coupon of 6.875%
- JP Morgan and UniCredit Bank AG, Milan Branch as Initial Purchasers for the proposed issuance by CMF, an affiliate of Manutencoop Facility Management, of €420,000,000 Senior Secured Notes due 2022 and related €50,000,000 Revolving Credit Facility (144A/Reg S)
- Duomo Holdings in a public offer of voluntary takeover for Mediolanum Real Estate
- IBL Banca on its IPO on the Italian Stock Exchange
- Banco Popolare – Società Cooperativa (Banco Popolare) in connection with its approximately €1 billion rights issue
- Coima RES S.p.A. and its sponsor shareholder Qatar Holding LLC in connection with the initial public offering and listing of the ordinary shares of Coima RES S.p.A. on the Italian stock exchange
- The underwriters, led by Bank of America-Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Banca IMI, Mediobanca e Unicredit, with respect to the international aspects of Poste Italiane’s initial public offering and concurrent listing of its ordinary shares on the Mercato Telematico Azionario – STAR Segment organized and managed by Borsa Italiana S.p.A.
- Banca Sistema S.p.A. in its initial public offering and listing of its ordinary shares on the Italian stock exchange
- TREVI-Finanziaria Industriale S.p.A. in connection with the international aspects of its €200 million rights offering
- Cooperativa Muratori & Cementisti – C.M.C. di Ravenna Società Cooperativa (“CMC”) in connection with CMC’s Rule 144A and Regulation S €300 million 7.500% Senior Notes due 2021. CMC is the first Italian cooperative company to directly issue this type of debt instrument
- AEM in the merger with AMSA and ASM Brescia
- Petronas in the acquisition of Italian lubricants manufacturer FL Selenia S.p.A
- BNP Paribas in the proposed acquisition of the insurance branch of Banca Popolare di Verona
- Deutsche Bahn in the acquisition of a majority interest in NordCargo, an Italian rail freight company
- Lafarge in the corporate reorganization of certain Italian businesses of the group
University of Michigan Law School
Laurea, Giurisprudenza, summa cum laude