Andry Zinsou is an associate in the Project Development & Finance.
University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Associate Editor, Journal of International Law
Fairleigh Dickinson University
M.A.S. in International Relations and Diplomacy
- Co-founder of the Foundation for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa
- Co-Author, “Global Information Policy”, Ahmad Kamal, Teaneck, NJ: FDU, 2007
- Co-Author, “Ethical Dimensions of Human Rights”, Kamal Ahmad, Teaneck, NJ: FDU, 2008
- Presenter, “Financing Conventional and Renewable Energy Projects in Africa: Methods, Challenges and Perspectives”, March 2019 (Roundtable Discussion Participant on the theme « Energy Law in Africa » organized by the Doctoral School of Public Law of the University of the Sorbonne and the Permanent Mission of Gambia to the United Nations at the UN Headquarters).