Helene Zotiades is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
- ALD Automotive, a global leader in mobility solutions, on the creation of a joint venture with Ford dedicated to the offering of integrated leasing and fleet management solutions across Europe.
- The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) on the combination of its fertilizer business, ADNOC Fertilizers, into OCI N.V.'s MENA nitrogen fertilizer platform to form a new joint venture.
- General Electric Company on its $3.25 billion sale of its Distributed Power business to Advent International.
- Textron Inc. on its $810 million sale of its Tools and Test Business to Emerson Electric Co.
- Coca Cola European Partners plc (CCEP) on its offers to exchange certain U.S. dollar-denominated notes issued by its subsidiary, Coca-Cola European Partners US, LLC (CCEP US), for new notes issued by CCEP and guaranteed by CCEP US and cash, and its solicitations of consents to substitute CCEP as the issuer and principal debtor and CCEP US as the guarantor under certain euro-denominated notes previously issued by CCEP US.
- Unibail-Rodamco on its proposed $25 billion acquisition of Westfield Corporation.
- Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited on their joint bid for APR Energy plc along with Albright Capital Management LLC and ACON Equity Management LLC.
- Engie on the sale of its stakes in Paiton (Indonesian power assets) to Nebras Power and Mitsui for approximately $1.5 billion and in Meenakshi (Indian power assets) for an undisclosed sum.
- Liberty Global plc on its $8.2 billion acquisition of Cable & Wireless Communications Plc by way of scheme of arrangement and subsequent cross-border merger.
Kaplan Law School
Kaplan Law School
King's College London
B.A. in History (With Honours)