Helene Zotiades is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
Helene advises on a range of corporate transactions, including cross-border public and private M&A covering different industry sectors, private equity and joint ventures, as well as general corporate governance advice.
- Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited on the sale of RiverStone to CVC.
- Marubeni Corporation, INCJ Ltd, and Mitsui O.S.K. Lines on their disposal of Atlantis Investorco Limited
- Purus Marine on its joint venture with REM Offshore.
- International Finance Corporation on its investment in Holmarcom Insurance Activities.
- Chipita S.A. on its proposed $2 billion sale to Mondelez International Inc.
- ALD Automotive, a global leader in mobility solutions, on the creation of a joint venture with Ford dedicated to the offering of integrated leasing and fleet management solutions across Europe.
- Tetra Laval on its acquisition of the milkrite | InterPuls business from LSE-listed Avon Rubber p.l.c. for a cash consideration £180 million.
- CVC Partners on its investment in Skroutz AE.
- The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) on the combination of its fertilizer business, ADNOC Fertilizers, into OCI N.V.'s MENA nitrogen fertilizer platform to form a new joint venture.
- General Electric Company on its $3.25 billion sale of its Distributed Power business to Advent International.
- Textron Inc. on its $810 million sale of its Tools and Test Business to Emerson Electric Co.
- Coca Cola European Partners plc (CCEP) on its offers to exchange certain U.S. dollar-denominated notes issued by its subsidiary, Coca-Cola European Partners US, LLC (CCEP US), for new notes issued by CCEP and guaranteed by CCEP US and cash, and its solicitations of consents to substitute CCEP as the issuer and principal debtor and CCEP US as the guarantor under certain euro-denominated notes previously issued by CCEP US.
- Unibail-Rodamco on its proposed $25 billion acquisition of Westfield Corporation.
- Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited on their joint bid for APR Energy plc along with Albright Capital Management LLC and ACON Equity Management LLC.
- Engie on the sale of its stakes in Paiton (Indonesian power assets) to Nebras Power and Mitsui for approximately $1.5 billion and in Meenakshi (Indian power assets) for an undisclosed sum.
- Liberty Global plc on its $8.2 billion acquisition of Cable & Wireless Communications Plc by way of scheme of arrangement and subsequent cross-border merger.
Kaplan Law School
Kaplan Law School
King's College London
B.A. in History (With Honours)