On November 6, 2014, Glass Lewis & Co. released its 2015 Proxy Paper Guidelines for the United States showing the key draft policy changes for the 2015 proxy season. There are updates in the following areas:
- Governance Committee Performance;
- Board Responsiveness to Majority-Approved Shareholder Proposals;
- Vote Recommendations Following an IPO;
- “Material” Transactions with Directors;
- Management Say-on-Pay Proposals; and
- Proposals to Adopt or Amend Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
View full memo, Glass Lewis Releases 2015 Proxy Paper Guidelines