Who’s Who Legal Names 10 Shearman & Sterling Lawyers Among Next Generation of Leading Arbitration Practitioners Globally
Shearman & Sterling is proud to announce that the 2019 edition of Who's Who Legal: Arbitration – Future Leaders has recognized 10 Shearman & Sterling lawyers aged 45 or under as foremost practitioners in the global arbitration community. The publication is based upon an independent survey of general counsel and private practitioners worldwide.
Who’s Who Legal spotlighted the lawyers below:
- Alex Bevan, Partner, Abu Dhabi, is “an outstanding lawyer” who is recognised as “a top name” for construction-related arbitration.
- Jennifer Younan, Partner, Paris, enjoys a strong reputation in the international arbitration market where she is well known for her work handling complex commercial and investor-state arbitration proceedings.
- Alexander Marcopoulos, Counsel, Paris, gains widespread recognition from international peers who praise his “great strategic mind” when handling complex disputes, particularly in the maritime and energy sectors.
- Tsegaye Laurendeau, Senior Associate, London, is “highly experienced in investment arbitration” and is recognised for his “remarkable cross-examination skills.”
- Thomas Parigot, Senior Associate, Paris, is well regarded by market sources who consider him “a smart strategist” and note his “strong trial skills.”
- Margaret Ryan, Senior Associate, London, is recognised for her “wide and deep understanding of law and procedure,” with sources noting, “She has a bright future ahead.”