Aseel Alkathiry is an associate in our Mergers & Acquisitions practice in Saudi Arabia, which we operate in association with The Law Firm of Dr. Sultan Almasoud.
She focuses on M&A, corporate restructurings, public offerings, joint ventures, capital markets, and private equity transactions. Aseel was previously a trainee at the Capital Market Authority, in the Listed Companies and Investment Products Division, for seven months as part of the university’s ‘cooperative program’.
Shearman & Sterling LLP practices in Saudi Arabia in association with The Law Firm of Dr. Sultan Almasoud in association with Shearman & Sterling LLP. Partners in the Riyadh offices are partners in The Law Firm of Dr. Sultan Almasoud.
- Nour Communications Co. Ltd on the sale of 62 per cent. of its shares in Nour Internet for Communication and Information Technology to Tech GCC Investment Company
- NEOM Company, Saudi Arabia’s new city gigaproject development company, on a $6.5 billion green energy joint venture with ACWA Power and Air Products that will incorporate the region’s largest wind and solar renewables production projects (4GW in total), as well as a ground-breaking green hydrogen / green ammonia export project. Awarded Green Project of the Year at the Global Hydrogen Summit 2021.
- The lenders on the $12.5 billion joint venture for the Jazan IGCC / ASU project, the largest grey hydrogen project in the world. Awarded Global Deal of the Year by the PFI Awards, 2021.
- Dussur on merger control aspects of its aerostructures manufacturing joint venture with Figeac Aéro and SAMI.
- Baker Hughes on its joint venture agreement with Saudi Aramco to create a facility in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to manufacture non-metallic materials.
- Tabuk Agricultural Development Company on its right issue offering.
- Several leading foreign companies on all aspects of Saudi foreign investment laws, including incorporation and licensing.
- A global fund on its proposed Sukuk restructuring.
- A leading international investment bank on its corporate restructuring.
- A global fund manager on the structure and offer of private funds.
- A major international health care company on its regulatory operations.