Debora Ayoub is an associate in the firm’s Capital Markets practice and a member of the firm’s Latin America practice group. She focuses on advising on securities offerings by foreign private and sovereign issuers, whether registered with the SEC or conducted pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S.
Debora was previously a Vice President in Goldman Sachs’ Investment Banking Compliance group, handling regulatory and compliance matters across the Latin America M&A, debt, equity and derivatives desks.
- Initial Purchasers in Bancomext’s $500 million offering of Subordinated Preferred Capital Notes issued under its Sustainability Bond Framework
- PEFCO in its $350 million 1.400% Secured Notes due 2028
- CVR Partners, LP and Finance Co. in its $550 million 6.125% Senior Secured Notes due 2028
- Azul S.A. in its Rule 144A/Regulation S offering of US$600 million 7.25% Senior Notes due 2026
- Underwriters in Petrobras’ $1.5 billion SEC-registered offering of 5.500% Global Notes due 2051 and concurrent tender offer for certain of its outstanding series of notes
- Inversiones Atlántida’s $300 million 7.50% Senior Secured notes due 2026 and concurrent defeasance of its $150 million 8.25% Senior Notes due 2022
- Underwriters in Dana Incorporated in its SEC- registered $400 million 4.250% Senior Notes due 2030 and concurrent tender offer and consent solicitation of Dana’s $425 million 5.500% Senior Notes due 2024
- Initial Purchasers in NOVA Chemicals Corporation’s offering of $575 million 4.250%Senior Notes due 2029 and concurrent tender offer and consent solicitation for any and all outstanding $500 million 5.250% Senior Notes due 2023
- PEFCO in its $300 million 0.300% Fixed Rate Medium Term Notes due 2023
- Solicitation Agents in Cenovus’ consent solicitation with respect to its 6.80% Notes due 2037
- Dealer Manager’s in Petrobras’ $2.7 billion tender offer for certain of its outstanding series of notes
University of Florida Levin College of Law