Charles Case is an associate in the Finance practice.
- Investcorp in connection with the financing of its acquisition of Investis Digital, a leading global digital communications company.
- The financing sources in connection with Bain Capital's bid for Equans, the energy services unit of Engie SA.
- The lenders in connection with the financing in support of the acquisition by Groupe Bruxelles Lambert of a majority stake in Sanoptis.
- The mandated lead arrangers in connection with the debt financing in support of the acquisition by funds advised by Apax Partners and Warburg Pincus LLC of T-Mobile Netherlands which has an enterprise value of €5.1 billion.
- The initial purchasers and the mandated lead arrangers in connection with Constellation Automotive's senior credit facilities, second lien facility and inaugural bond financing.
- The lenders on the senior financing in support of the acquisition of Rodenstock Group by funds advised by Apax.
- The sole global coordinator and bookrunner in connection with David Lloyd's inaugural bond financing including a €300 million offering of floating rate senior secured notes and £645 million 5.50% senior secured notes due 2027 by Deuce FinCo plc, the Company's new revolving facility agreement and intercreditor agreement, and advised the investors in connection with a £250 million pay-in-kind term loan to Deuce Holdco Limited
- The initial purchasers on Consolis Group S.A.S.’s €300 million offering of 5.750% senior secured notes due 2026 by Compact Bidco B.V.
- The lenders on a new financing package for Pala investments.
- The lenders for VTTI on a new corporate refinancing. The financing includes a $100 million and $350 million revolving credit facility provided by a group of international banks and $194 million private placement issuances with staggered maturity and drawing profiles.
- Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets on its acquisition of Farnborough Airport via Macquarie European Infrastructure Fund 6.
University of Law
University of Law
LPC with MSc in Law, Business and Management, Distinction
University of Bristol
Russian, First Class Honours with an Oral Distinction