Trinh Chubbock is a partner in the Project Development and Finance practice.
She is an energy specialist focusing on project developments, M&A transactions and commercial contracts. She has a broad practice covering the full value chain from upstream oil and gas to downstream sectors, with some experience in midstream work and LNG. Trinh also focuses on renewable energy and energy transition.
Trinh is an active member and partner sponsor of the firm's women's inclusion network (WISER) in London.
- Chevron on all aspects of its upstream interest in the supergiant Tengiz Field in Kazakhstan.
- BOC, a Linde company, in relation to the proposed H2H Saltend low carbon hydrogen project involving a 600-megawatt low carbon hydrogen production plant with carbon capture, the first of its kind and scale, helping to establish the Humber Region in the UK as an international hub for low carbon hydrogen
- Hydro REIN in connection with behind-the-meter energy solutions to industrial customers, including solar power generation, battery energy storage systems (BESS) and other energy efficiency solutions
- The Dow Chemical Company on the $10.5 billion financial and commercial restructuring of its joint venture with Saudi Aramco in relation to the $20 billion world-scale integrated Sadara chemicals complex in Saudi Arabia. Awarded MENA Petrochemicals Deal of the Year at the IJGlobal Awards, 2021
- The Dow Chemical Company on various joint ventures in Saudi Arabia
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company on a joint venture with OCI N.V. to create the largest export-focused nitrogen fertilizer platform globally and the largest producer in the MENA region
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company on the sale of a minority interest in ADNOC’s refinery business to OMV and ENI where the business was valued at c. $19bn, involving the carve-out of a fully integrated oil company's refinery business
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company on the proposed joint venture with CEPSA for the development of a new, world-scale linear alkylbenzene (LAB) facility in Ruwais, Abu Dhabi, expanding ADNOC’s refining operations to support its growing downstream business
- Petrochemical Industries Company KSC on the proposed 50:50 joint venture with Pembina Pipeline Corporation for the development of an integrated polypropylene facility:advising, drafting and negotiating project documentation including, among others, feedstock marketing agreement, feedstock supply agreements, product marketing agreement and product offtake agreements
- Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) on the Takoradi LNG to power project in the Republic of Ghana, advising GNPC as offtaker on the project development of a floating storage and regasification unit, including the long-term toll-or-pay arrangement relating to the FSRU and long-term LNG supply arrangement
- Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) on the Tema LNG to power project in the Republic of Ghana, advising GNPC as offtaker on the project development of a floating storage and regasification unit, including advising on multilateral project credit support
- Tullow Oil plc on the proposed Banda gas to power project development in Mauritania, advising all aspects of the project including upstream documentation, long term gas sales arrangement and a suite of documents in connection with the World Bank propose partial risk guarantee.
- Tullow Oil plc on the proposed Kudu gas to power project development in Namibia, advising on the World Bank partial risk guarantee
- Itochu Corporation on the proposed acquisition of a 50% interest in Marchwood, an 840 MW CCGT power station in Southampton, United Kingdom
- Itochu Corporation on the proposed acquisition of a 33.33% interest in T-Power, a CCGT power station in Belgium, together with the transfer of operatorship
- South Atlantic Petroleum Limited on the acquisition of certain oil and gas interests in the Mozambique Channel from Roc Oil Company Limited
- Buckeye Partners, LP on the acquisition of an 80% interest in a bulk liquid storage terminal in the Bahamas
- UAE oil and gas company on the proposed auction sale of a participating interest in certain offshore oil and gas assets in Egypt
- EnQuest plc on the merger of UKCS assets of Lundin Petroleum AB and Petrofac Limited and the subsequent IPO of the shares of EnQuest plc on the London Stock Exchange
BPP Law School
Graduate Diploma in Law and LPC
Bachelor of Arts in Literature and Philosophy