Chantelle Dovey is counsel in our Finance practice in London.
Chantelle has extensive experience in the European leveraged finance market delivering on a large number of complex cross-border syndicated leveraged, high yield, emerging markets and general lending transactions for investment banks, large corporates and funds. Chantelle has been seconded to the leverage finance execution teams of Goldman Sachs and HSBC Bank.
- The lead arranger in connection with the £1.24 billion recommended cash offer from SS&C Technologies to acquire the entire share capital of Blue Prism plc.
- The lenders in connection with the financing of TDR Capital's £1.2 billion (equivalent) bond financing and £285 million revolving credit facility in the context of the public to private acquisition of Arrow Global.
- The banks in connection with the revolving credit facility and intercreditor agreement for Aggreko and the arrangers in connection with the company's senior term loan B facility in an aggregate principal amount of $750 million and €500 million.
- The lenders in connection with the senior financing in support of the €3.1 billion public-to-private acquisition of Iliad Group by Xavier Niel.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Consolis Group S.A.S.’s €300 million offering of 5.750% senior secured notes due 2026 by Compact Bidco B.V
- The banks in connection with the senior financing in support of the £2.3 billion public-to-private acquisition of Aggreko plc by TDR Capital and I Squared Capital.
- An arranger in connection with the €1.26 billion 6 year non-call two bond issuance by TDR Capital in respect of its acquisition of Cumberland farms.*
- Goldman Sachs on Concordia Healthcare’s leveraged acquisition of Amdipharm Mercury Limited.*
- An arranger in connection with Advent’s €3billion acquisition of German chemical group Evonik with a €965 million term loan B and €520 million US dollar equivalent term loan B.*
- An arranger in connection with Blackstone’s acquisition of the CRH Europe Distribution business.*
- The underwriters in connection with the financing supporting bid of Allfunds Bank, S.A. by H&F.*
- JPM, Citi and BAML on the $550,000,000 bond issuance by Silversea Cruises Holdings Limited.*
- An arranger in connection with Wind Tre S.p.A.’s €7,3billion high yield senior secured notes issue and €3.4 billion senior facilities agreement.*
- An arranger in connection with Bridgepoint’s acquisition of Miller Homes Holding Limited.*
- HSBC in connection with Permira’s acquisition of ITAL TBS Telematic & Biomedical Services S.p.A.*
- An arranger in connection with Ocado Limited’s £200 million senior secured notes issue and £150 million revolving credit facility agreement.*
- The lenders in connection with the public-to-private leveraged acquisition of the UK-listed company Phoenix IT Group plc.*
- Deutsche Bank in connection with a margin loan for a real estate investment company listed on the Frankfurt stock exchange.*
- BAML in connection with a margin loan for a Turkish travel company listed on the Istanbul stock exchange.*
- HSBC in connection with the term financing required by Oxford/Temasek for the completion of the acquisition of the Blue Fin building.*
*Denotes prior firm experience.
University of Johannesburg
University of Johannesburg
Awards & Accolades
- Chantelle is ranked in the top 25 for Law.com International 'Rising Stars 2022: The UK's Best Up and Coming Female Lawyers'.