Yiting Du is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
Her practice includes advising clients on public and private mergers and acquisitions, including carve-outs, divestitures, joint ventures, reorganizations, minority investments, activist matters, takeover defense strategies and corporate governance matters.
- Dow Chemical in its $130 billion transaction with DuPont involving the combination of the two companies, the subsequent separation into three public companies and the resulting $50 billion spin-off of Dow Inc., and the sale of its acid copolymers and ionomers business to SK Global Chemical Co.
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V. in its $2.25 billion merger with A. Schulman, Inc.
- KMG Chemicals in its $1.6 billion sale to Cabot Microelectronics Corporation.
- LANXESS AG in its acquisition of the U.S. phosphorus additives business from Solvay.
- Celanese in its $1.575 billion divestiture of its interest in its Polyplastics joint venture to Daicel Corporation.
- Liberty Global plc in its CHF 6.8 billion (approximately US$7.4 billion) acquisition of Sunrise Communications Group AG.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its $6.1 billion acquisition of Pattern Energy Group Inc. and its agreement with Riverstone Holdings LLC to subsequently combine Pattern Energy Group Inc. with a related private development company.
- Sonic Corporation in its sale to Inspire Brands.
- Magris Resources Canada Inc. in its pending acquisition of North America talc business.