Jessica Kelly is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
She focuses on a variety of domestic and cross-border debt and equity capital markets transactions for public and private companies and underwriters, including initial public offerings, follow-on equity offerings, SPAC offerings, at-the-market programs and investment grade debt offerings.
Jessica represents corporate and financial institution clients in connection with transactions and general securities matters for CVS Health Corp., Quest Diagnostics Incorporated and Lowe’s Companies, Inc., among others in the tech, telecommunications, healthcare, transportation, natural gas, biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
- Investcorp Europe Acquisition Corp I with its $345 million SPAC IPO
- SilverBox Corp III with its $138 million SPAC IPO
- Sole book-running manager of Axonics’s $128.5 million follow-on public offering of common stock
- The underwriters in connection with a $5 billion notes offering by Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
- The underwriters in connection with a $2 billion senior notes offering by CSX Corporation
- The underwriters in connection with a $1.3 billion senior notes offering by American Tower Corporation
- Dealer managers in connection with a $650 million tender offer to purchase for cash up by Teck Resources Limited
- DT Midstream in connection with its private placement of $600 million senior secured notes
- The placement agents in connection with European Biotech Acquisition Corp.’s business combination with Oculis SA and the related $91 million PIPE transaction
- Cytek Biosciences, Inc. in connection with the establishment of an at-the-market program
- CVRx, Inc. in connection with the establishment of an at-the-market program
- CVS Health Corp., Quest Diagnostics Incorporated and Boston Scientific Corp in relation to executive compensation, disclosure and governance advice