Erika Kent is a partner in the Capital Markets practice.
Erika represents public and private companies and financial institutions in a wide variety of debt and equity capital markets transactions, including high yield and investment grade debt offerings, initial public offerings and follow-on offerings, acquisition financings and liability management transactions. She also advises public companies across a range of matters, including public disclosures, corporate governance matters and SEC and NYSE/Nasdaq compliance matters.
- Boston Scientific on an SEC-registered €3.0 billion offering of senior notes by its wholly owned finance subsidiary and related liability management transactions
- Ardagh Group S.A. in its registered exchange offer of shares of Ardagh Metal Packaging S.A. for all outstanding Class A common shares of Ardagh Group S.A. and related voluntary delisting and deregistration by Ardagh Group S.A.
- Ardagh Metal Packaging S.A. on its business combination with Gores Holdings V, Inc., a special purpose acquisition company
- The underwriters in connection with The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.’s $300 million offering of senior notes
- The sole book-running manager in connection with a $128.5 million follow-on public offering of common stock by Axonics, Inc.
- The sales agents in connection with the commencement of California Water Service Group’s at-the-market equity program to sell shares of its common stock, having an aggregate offering price of up to $350 million
- The underwriters in connection with a $174 million follow-on public offering by Inari Medical, Inc.
- The underwriters on the $93.6 million initial public offering of Sonendo, Inc.
- Glatfelter Corporation on its $500 million offering of high yield senior notes in connection with its acquisition of Jacob Holm
- Dycom Industries in connection with its Rule 144A/Reg. S offering of $500 million high yield senior notes
- Valvoline in connection with its Rule 144A/Reg. S offering of $535 million high yield senior notes
- The underwriters on the $218.5 million IPO and Nasdaq listing of units of Pulmonx Corporation, a U.S.-based commercial-stage medical technology company
- The underwriters in connection with various SEC-registered senior notes offerings by Lowe’s Companies and the dealer managers in the related tender offers
- The underwriters in connection with various SEC-registered senior notes offerings by CBOE Global Markets
- Ardagh Group S.A. in its $354 million initial public offering of Class A common stock listed on the NYSE
J.D., cum laude
- Managing Editor, Fordham Law Review
Washington and Lee University
Awards & Accolades
- Winner of the “Collaborative Leadership” award in Corporate Counsel’s 2023 Women, Influence and Power in Law Awards