Jake Lortz is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity practices.
He focuses his practice on domestic and international M&A transactions, divestitures, corporate governance, and private equity.
- SAP in the US$12.5 billion sale of Qualtrics International, Inc. to Silver Lake J.F. Lehman in its proposed acquisition of Heritage-Crystal Clean Inc. in an all-cash transaction for US$45.50 per share that values the company at approximately US$1.2 billion, including net debt
- Great Elm Group, Inc. in
- the sale of its majority equity interest in its durable medical equipment business, Great Elm Healthcare, LLC, to Quipt Home Medical Corp.
- the sale of its majority equity interest in its subsidiary, Forest Investments, Inc., to affiliates of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Frontier Waste Solutions in its sale to Summer Street Capital Partners, LLC and Concentric Equity Partners II, L.P.
- Alturus Capital in its acquisition of Physicians Rehab Solution, LLC
- Evolute Capital, LLC in its acquisition of Signature Utility Services, LLC, a provider of helicopter services for railroad planning, vegetation and hazard mitigation, and construction
Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
J.D., summa cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Comment Editor, SMU Law Review
- Sumners Foundation Scholar
University of Nebraska