Eileen Maguire is counsel in the firm’s Private Client practice, with an emphasis on a general corporate practice. She has advised many high net worth individuals and families as well as family owned corporations.
- North Central Oil Corporation in its merging of assets of private oil company, negotiating joint venture with public oil company
- The Nash Engineering Company in its negotiation of asset disposition, restructuring of family owned company
- Keswick Management regarding its investments vehicles
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation in its restructuring of its various charitable organizations
- Schlumberger Ltd. in its negotiation of a joint venture
State University of New York at Stony Brook