Karen Mann is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
Karen represents public and private companies and underwriters in a wide variety of debt and equity capital markets transactions, including high yield and investment grade debt offerings, initial public offerings, acquisition financings and liability management transactions. She also advises companies on their public disclosures, SEC and NYSE/Nasdaq compliance matters and corporate governance matters.
- Intapp Inc. in connection with its $273 million initial public offering
- The underwriters in connection with the $304 million initial public offering of Caribou Biosciences, Inc.
- ViacomCBS Inc. in connection with its $2.65 billion aggregate offerings of common stock and mandatory convertible preferred stock
- The initial purchasers in connection with a Rule 144A/Regulation S offering by Huntington Bancshares Incorporated of notes
- The underwriters in connection with the follow-on public offering by Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc.'s shares of common stock.
加拿大约克大学奥斯古德霍尔法学院（OSGOODE HALL LAW SCHOOL, YORK UNIVERSITY）
Schulich School of Business
University of Windsor