Maud Manon is a partner in the Finance practice and the Deputy Head of the Paris Office.
With 25 years' experience, Maud Manon's practice primarily focuses on LBOs and leverage acquisition finance, representing financial institutions (mainly debt funds) as well as sponsors and borrowers.
Her experience extends to the acquisition finance of listed companies, public offerings and block acquisitions. She also advises debtors, creditors and/or sponsors in the context of complex leverage debt restructuring operations.
- Marlin Equity on its investment in Tennaxia.
- Bridgepoint on its investment in Equativ.
- The Carlyle Group on the acquisition of Lacour Group from its founder.
- Bpifrance, alongside Tikehau Capital and Tikehau Ace Capital, on its investment in ChapsVision, a French data platform provider.
- MML Capital Partners on the acquisition of Global Pallets & Packaging Services, alongside the management and Metric Capital Partners (as co-investor).
- Prima Solutions on the sale of Prima XL and Prima Compliance to Duck Creek.
- Carlyle for the financing of the LBO acquisition of the Envea’s group (PtoP).*
- Bridgepoint for the financing of the LBO acquisition of the Private Sport Shop’s group.*
- Montefiore for the financing of the LBO acquisition of the Pure Finance's group.*
- Eurazeo for the financing of the LBO acquisition of the 2R’s group (Shark group).*
- Abénex for the financing of the LBO acquisition of the Cisbio’s group.*
- Capza as debt provider of the unitranche financing of the LBO acquisition of the Datawords’ group by Keensight Capital.*
- BlackRock and BOI as debt provider (unitranche and super senior) in relation to the financing of the LBO acquisition of Market Pay by Anacap *
- BlackRock as debt provider of the unitranche financing of the LBO acquisition of the Econocom Business Continuity group by Chequers.*
- Eurazeo Investment Manager (ex Idinvest Partners), Artemid SAS and Bridgepoint Crédit as debt provider of the unitranche financing of the LBO acquisition of the Accès Industrie group by Equistone Partners Europe.*
- Artemid SAS, BPIfrance Investissement and CM-CIC Debt Fund as debt providers of the unitranche financing of the LBO acquisition of Efeso Consulting Group by Eurazeo PME.*
- Banque Palatine and others senior banks as debt providers of the senior financing of the LBO acquisition of EDL by Abenex.*
- Pemberton for the unitranche financing of the LBO acquisition of the Wifirst group by BPI France, Socadif and Amundi).*
- Pemberton for the unitranche financing of the LBO acquisition of the Sabena Technic group by Sagard, BPI and Towerbrook. *
- Barings and Partners Group for the unitranche financing of the LBO acquisition of the Cosmelux group by IK.*
- Capzanine for the unitranche financing of the LBO acquisition of the NeoXam group by Cathay.*
- ICG for the senior financing of the LBO acquisition of the Gesthotel swiss group by Eurazeo.*
- ICG for the unitranche financing of the LBO acquisition of the Dessange goup by Eurazeo PME.*
- Funecap Holding in connection with the setting up of unitranche financings made available by ICG.*
- Magellan Consulting in connection with its debt refinancing provided by senior banks.*
- Babilou in connection with to its debt refinancing provided by ICG.*
*Denotes prior firm experience
Paris XI University
Awards & Accolades
- Recognized in the 2024 edition of Best Lawyers in France for Banking and Finance Law / Leveraged Buyouts.
- According to The Legal 500 EMEA 2023, clients describe Maud Manon as “proactive, a good defender of her client’s interests,” adding that “Maud Manon and Pierre Tardivo, are 2 very valuable professionals in whom I have complete confidence and who know how to give the best advice.”
- Maud Manon is ranked in Band 4 by both Chambers Europe 2023 and Chambers Global 2023 for Banking and Finance. A client describes her as “very dedicated and proactive on the matters. She defends the interests of her clients and she is also able to manage the pressure. She has a constructive way of working on the negotiated documentation.”
- Maud Manon is ranked in Band 4 by Chambers Europe 2022 for Banking and Finance. A source describes Maud as "a very experienced lawyer with a good business sense and pragmatic views."
- Maud Manon is ranked in Band 4 by Chambers Europe 2021 for Banking and Finance. They note that Maud is “technically flawless, pragmatic, proactive and with a clear business acumen.” They also add that “she is very experienced, straight to the point and solution-driven. She understands the commercial side very well and is very easy to work with.”
- Maud Manon is ranked in Tier 3 by Legal 500 EMEA 2021 for Banking and Finance: Transactional Work. They note that “Maud Manon is a great professional with very good business sense who is easy to work with.” They also mention that “Maud Manon is extremely skilled and fair-minded with a strong commercial focus and she is very easy to work with.”
- Renégociation de dette : l’entreprise face à ses créanciers. January 2020
- A global guide to changes in insolvency law and government aid in response to the COVID-19 crisis. May 2020
- Fonds, LPs et Corporate à l'assaut du large cap. CFNews Magazine, n° 18, January 2019
- Co-author of the France chapter in The Private Equity Review, 5th edition, Law Business Research, March 2016
- Réforme du Code civil : imprévision et ingénierie contractuelle des transactions en droit des affaires. Les Echos Business, September 2015
- La théorie de l'imprévision du projet d'ordonnance portant réforme du Code civil. ODA, n° 269, July 2015