Roger Morscheiser is a partner in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
Roger represents clients on a variety of significant and complex domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, both public and private, with a particular focus on servicing clients in the sports, chemicals, industrials, healthcare sectors.
- Fenway Sports Group in a variety of matters, including its sale of a minority interest in Liverpool FC to Dynasty Equity, its purchase of a controlling interest in Boston Common Golf, its purchase of a controlling interest in the Pittsburgh Penguins, the extension of its partnership with LeBron James and sports executive Maverick Carter through an investment in LRMR Ventures LLC, its investment by RedBird Capital Partners, its investment in the SpringHill Company, its investment in GOAL (Green Operations & Advanced Leadership), its sale of the Salem Red Sox minor league baseball club to Diamond Baseball Holdings, its ownership of The Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC and New England Sports Network, as well as its interests in Roush Fenway Keselowski Racing
- Carbon Engineering in its pending sale to Occidental Petroleum Corporation for $1.1 billion
- Carbon Engineering in its strategic partnership and licensing arrangement with Oxy Low Carbon Ventures and 1PointFive
- Morgan Stanley in its sale of its Gradifi Solutions business to Vestwell Holdings Inc.
- Orion Resource Partners in its $221.6 million sale of a minority stake in Sweetwater Royalties to Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
- LBO France and Yarpa on the sale of McIntosh Group, a designer, manufacturer and marketer of high-end home audio equipment, to Highlander Partners
- ViacomCBS Inc. in the sale of its CNET Media Group business to Red Ventures for $500 million
- Dow Chemical in its spin-off from DowDuPont, its $5 billion Reverse Morris Trust transaction with Olin for the Chlor-Alkali and Derivatives business, its $4.8 billion strategic ownership restructuring of Dow Corning, its auction sale of its polypropylene licensing & catalysts business to W. R. Grace, its auction sale of the global polypropylene business to Braskem and its disposition of its ownership stake as part of a take private of AgroFresh Solutions by Paine Schwartz Partners
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V. on its acquisition of A. Schulman, Inc., a company listed on Nasdaq, for $2.25 billion
- Novartis on its $3.9 billion acquisition of Nasdaq-listed Advanced Accelerator Applications, a radiopharmaceutical company that develops, produces and commercializes Molecular Nuclear Medicines
- American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. in connection with its sale of U.S. iron castings operations to funds managed by Gamut Capital Management, its $1.6 billion cash and stock acquisition of Metaldyne Performance Group Inc., its acquisition of U.S. Manufacturing Corp.’s Mexican operations and in ongoing general corporate matters
- Altice USA in its acquisition of Audience Partners
- WebMD Health Corp in its sale to KKR in a $2.8 billion tender offer
- GMS Tenshi Holdings in its purchase of convertible preferred stock and warrants from Oncobiologics Inc.
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) on the sale of NYFIX and Metabit, both units of NYSE Technologies, to ULLINK, a provider of electronic trading and connectivity solutions to the financial community
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) on the sale of Wombat Financial Software, a unit of NYSE Technologies, to SR Labs
- Investor group in its bid to purchase the Los Angeles Dodgers
- Bank of America in its sale of Strategic Partners Corp. to Partners Group and Avista Capital Partners
- Brick City Sports in the sale of its interests in the New Jersey Devils and the Prudential Center
- Citigroup Inc. in the acquisition from Capital One Financial Corporation of credit card receivables and accounts related to Best Buy Co. Inc.’s existing credit card program and in the negotiation of program agreements with retailers for the creation of credit card programs
- B/E Aerospace in its acquisition of UFC Aerospace, Inc.
- Heartware International in its acquisition of World Heart Corporation
- Thomson Reuters in its auction sale of BarBri to a private equity buyer
New York Law School
Washington and Lee University