Suzanne Norman is an associate in the Antitrust Practice.
- Société Générale on the formation of its cash equity research and execution joint venture with AllianceBernstein.
- ADNOC Distribution in relation to the acquisition of a 50% stake in Total Egypt, forming a joint venture with TotalEnergies.
- ADNOC in relation to its acquisition of a stake in Masdar, forming a renewable energy joint venture with TAQA and Mubadala.
- ADNOC in relation to the acquisition of a 25% shareholding in Borealis AG from Mubadala Investment Company.
- ADNOC in relation to a joint venture between TA'ZIZ, Reliance and Shaheen for production and supply of EDC, PVC and caustic soda.
- ViacomCBS on obtaining regulatory clearances for its European SkyShowtime OTT streaming joint venture with Comcast.
- ViacomCBS in respect of global merger clearances for its sale of Simon & Schuster to Penguin Random House.
University of Law
LPC MSc in Law, Business and Management
University of Oxford