Grace Otuonye is an Associate in the Project Development & Finance practice.
Grace has experience across a range of transactions, including advisory and transactional experience in project development and finance, mergers and acquisitions, engineering, procurement and construction contracts and general corporate matters, primarily in the energy and infrastructure sector.
- STAR Rafineri A.Ş. a subsidiary of the State Oil Company of the Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR) and its sponsors on the development and financing of a $6.3 billion greenfield oil refinery in Turkey on the Aegean Sea
- Helios Towers plc in relation to the acquisition of Airtel’s passive infrastructure operating companies in Madagascar and Malawi and the potential acquisition of Airtel’s passive infrastructure assets in Chad and Gabon, together with related long term service contracts
- Asterion Industrial Partners on its equity syndications with respect to various acquisitions (including Cortex Metering System)
- Initial purchasers and super senior facility lenders in a $2.38 billion refinancing by Tullow Oil plc, consisting of a $1.8 billion offering of senior notes and the super senior secured revolving credit facility comprised of a $500 million revolving credit facility and a $100 million letter of credit facility
- A sponsor in relation to the acquisition and financing of a majority interest in a global marine storage infrastructure business of a multinational mid and downstream oil company
University of Law
LPC and MSc in Law, Business and Management (Distinction)
University of Sheffield