Janice Perri is an associate in the Compensation, Governance & ERISA practice.
She advises public and private companies on executive compensation, tax law compliance and employment arrangements, particularly in connection with M&A transactions and capital markets. She regularly advises both U.S. and non-U.S. companies on a variety of securities and corporate governance matters.
- Boston Scientific Corporation in its acquisition of Apollo Endosurgery, Inc.
- Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited (Fairfax) in its sale of Crum & Forster Pet Insurance Group (C&F Pet) and Pethealth to JAB Holding Company
- Sundial Growers Inc. in its acquisition of Inner Spirit Holdings Ltd.
- GE Healthcare in its acquisition of IMACTIS
- Qatar Investment Authority in its investment in The North Road Company
加拿大约克大学奥斯古德霍尔法学院（OSGOODE HALL LAW SCHOOL, YORK UNIVERSITY）