Marine Petot is an associate in the Corporate practice.
She has a particular expertise in mergers and acquisitions, general corporate law and private equity, advising companies or investment funds on both listed and unlisted targets.
- Experienced Capital on its investment in Brasseries Nouvelle Garde.
- Management of Circet in the frame of the acquisition of the Circet Group by ICG.*
- OGCI Climate Investment, a global funds specialized in oil, gas and technology industries, in the context of its investment in Ontruck.*
- Management of Circet in the frame of the acquisition of ESAS, a Belgium leading company in the telecom services.*
- Symphony Technology Group (STG) in the context of the acquisition of Sciforma.*
- Profond Finanzgesellschaft AG in the context of the project to sell the “Moulins de Fruges”, a French company that owns six wind farms in northern France.*
- Schlemmer, a global technology expert specialising in the development and production of highly specific plastic and metal solutions, on the sale of its French subsidiary, Schlemmer Industry & Building (SIB) to Galiena Capital, a private equity firm based in France.*
- France Air Group, a leader for handling and diffusion of indoor air, which has entered into an agreement for the acquisition of SIG plc’s Air Handling Division (the SIG Air Handling Division).*
- The Management of Circet in the frame of the acquisition of the Circet Group by Advent International.*
- Sodexo for the acquisition of the Crèches de France.*
- Adobe for the acquisition of Allegorithmic.*
*Denotes prior firm experience
Grenoble Ecole de Management
Lycée du Parc
Master 2 Professionnel, Opérations et fiscalité internationales des sociétés