Corinna Pilon is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
She represents corporate issuers and investment banks in a variety of public and private capital markets matters with a particular focus on cross-border transactions.
Corinna has experience in both registered and unregistered securities offerings, including investment-grade and high-yield bond offerings, acquisition financings, liability management transactions and public equity offerings, as well as transactions involving Multijurisdictional Disclosure Systems (MJDS). She also advises companies on their public disclosures, SEC and NYSE/Nasdaq compliance requirements and corporate governance matters.
Prior to joining private practice, Corinna served as a law clerk for the Honorable Peter B. Annis of the Federal Court of Canada.
- The agents in connection with numerous unregistered global medium-term note offerings by subsidiaries of Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and PSP Investments.
- The underwriters in connection with Cenovus Energy Inc.’s senior notes offering.
- Accident Fund Insurance Company of America in connection with its Rule 144A/Reg S offering of $350 million 8.500% surplus notes due 2032.
- The underwriters in connection with Bank of Montreal’s $25 billion U.S. medium-term notes program.
- Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. in connection with its equity line transactions, registered notes offerings and U.S. securities law matters.
- The initial purchasers in connection with a $360 million Rule 144A/ Reg S offering of senior notes by Lindblad Expeditions, LLC.
- Welltec, an international specialist technology partner to the energy industry, in connection with its 144A/Reg S bond financings and consent solicitation.*
- The initial purchasers in connection with a $500 million Rule 144A/Reg S offering of senior notes by JAB Holdings B.V.*
- Jefferies LLC, as initial purchasers, in various high-yield and convertible debt offerings.*
- NOVA Chemicals Corporation, in its offering of $575 million 4.250% senior notes due 2029 and concurrent tender offer and consent solicitation for any and all outstanding $500 million 5.250% senior notes due 2023.*
- Ivanhoe Mines Ltd., a Canadian mining company, in connection with its offering of US$575 million 2.50% convertible senior notes due 2026.*
*Denotes prior firm experience.
University of Ottawa
J.D., summa cum laude
University of Ottawa
LL.L., summa cum laude
- Foreign Legal Consultant, Ontario