Tim Waterson is a senior associate in the Finance Group of the London office.
Tim practices in all areas of leveraged finance and, in particular, acquisition finance and related refinancing and restructuring work.
- Ardagh Metal Packaging as the parent and guarantor, on a $325 million asset-based financing, agented by Bank of America, to be used for working capital and other general corporate purposes, and to pay certain fees and expenses.
- The Mandated Lead Arrangers in connection with Loxam Group's €345 million five-year senior secured revolving credit facility.
- Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citigroup, HSBC, Lloyds and Rabobank as initial purchasers in connection with Premier Foods plc’s £330 million offering of 3.500% senior secured notes due 2026 by Premier Foods Finance plc.
- Lenders on a unitranche financing for Care UK. Care UK is a significant independent sector provider of health care services to the NHS in England and a leading provider of social care services in the United Kingdom. Care UK is principally owned by funds managed by Bridgepoint.
- J.P. Morgan Europe Limited as Administrative Agent on various amendments to INOVYN Finance plc’s existing debt financing arrangements.
- Groupe Ecore in its inaugural offering of €255 million senior secured floating rate notes due 2023. The firm also advised the company in connection with a new €40 million revolving credit facility.
- Citigroup Global Markets, BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs International, ING Bank, RBC Capital Markets and Scotia Capital as initial purchasers in connection with Cable and Wireless' $500 million offering of 7.500% senior secured notes due 2026 by its wholly owned subsidiary C&W Senior Financing Designated Activity Company.
- Marlin Equity Partners, a global private equity firm with over $6.7 billion of capital under management, on debt financing in relation to Marlin Equity Partners' acquisition of a majority stake in social media analytics company TalkWalker.
- Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Goldman Sachs, Jefferies and Lloyds Bank as initial purchasers on Miller Homes Group Holdings plc’s £425 million high yield bond offering.
- Santander and HSBC on the refinancing of Wembley Stadium’s project debt through a corporate financing at the Football Association level
- A leading Premier League football club in connection with a facilities agreement to refinance certain of its existing indebtedness.
BPP Law School
Lincoln College, University of Oxford
University of Birmingham
B.A., Political Economy (First Class Honours)
- Twelve-month secondment to the European Leveraged Finance Team at Barclays Bank.
- International Comparative Law Guide publication: "Global Trends in Leveraged Lending: Lending and Secured Finance Laws and Regulations 2020".