Catherine Zachry is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
Catherine focuses her practice on the representation of public and private companies, private equity firms and their portfolio companies, investment banks, and investors in a wide range of corporate transactions, including securities offerings, financings, mergers and acquisitions, recapitalizations, and restructurings.
- DTE Pipeline Company in the $2.65 billion acquisition of gas gathering pipelines, a produced water system, fresh water system and a sand mine in the Haynesville Shale and Cotton Valley formations (North Louisiana and East Texas)
- KeyBank, as administrative agent, on an amendment to Diversified Gas & Oil Corporation’s existing $1.5 billion senior secured revolving credit facility to provide working capital for lease acquisitions, for exploration and production operations, for development (including the drilling and completion of producing wells), for acquisitions of Oil and Gas Properties and for other general corporate purposes
University of Texas School of Law
- Director, Texas Journal of Oil, Gas, Energy Law
Texas A&M University
B.B.A. in Business Honors and Marketing
- Christian Legal Society
- University of Texas Law School - Houston Young Alumni Steering Committee
- Founding Member of Texas A&M Career Closet
- Dress for Success, Corporate Guild Member
- Agape Development, Mentor