Florian Ziegler is a debt finance lawyer with a focus on leveraged finance transactions. Clients also benefit from his broad range of experience with complex restructurings.
He advises on a wide range of domestic and cross-border debt transactions. This covers acquisition financings, corporate loans, the issuance of high yield notes and structured finance products as well as portfolio and public-to-private transactions. He also has credits as creditors' counsel in domestic and cross-border financial restructurings.
In addition, Florian Ziegler is a civil notary with an office in Frankfurt am Main focused on complex banking, corporate and M&A transactions.
- Bank of Ireland and NIBC Bank as RCF lenders in the financial restructuring of the Löwen Play group.*
- BXC on a financing of the merger of Photobox and Albelli.*
- VC Investors in the C-Round Financing of Synapticon GmbH.*
- BXC on a re-financing of the Nordic RegTech Group.*
- BXC in a financial restructuring of a worldwide operating cinema provider.*
- BNPP S.A. as arranger and original lender of €50,000,000 facility agreement for purpose of financing a dividend recapitalisation for EQT.*
- Castik in the acquisition financing for a majority stake in Customs Support Group.*
- HSBC in a “debtor-in-possession” facility.*
- BNPP S.A. as arranger and original lender of German public-2-private bidder financing.*
- Ancala Infrastructure Partners in the SEK 409 million refinancing of Hector Rail.*
- BaseCamp in the €60,000,000 refinancing of certain development projects for student houses in Germany.*
*Denotes prior firm experience
Awards & Accolades
- Best Lawyer Germany in Banking and Finance Law, Handelsblatt 2020-2023