Lisa Jacobs is a Lead Industry Coordinator for Automotive and Of Counsel in the Capital Markets practice.
She is a highly experienced corporate and securities lawyer with extensive experience representing issuers and underwriters in initial public offerings, spin off and split off transactions and other equity offerings, acquisition financings, investment grade debt offerings, medium-term note offerings, global bond offerings, foreign and domestic private offerings, including commercial paper programs and foreign currency denominated offerings. She also represents corporate clients, dealer managers and financial advisors in connection with tender offers, consent solicitations and debt-for-debt and other exchange offers.
Lisa represents corporate and financial institution clients including American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc., Coca-Cola European Partners plc and Viacom Inc.
- Designated underwriters’ counsel for Ford Motor Company, Ford Motor Credit Company and their international subsidiaries including for Ford Motor Company’s dim sum bond offering
- American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc. in corporate, capital markets and disclosure matters
- Coca-Cola European Partners US, LLC (formerly Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.) and Coca-Cola European Partners plc in connection with their public financings, including in connection with the combination of the businesses of Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc., Coca-Cola Iberian Partners, S.A.U. and Coca-Cola Erfrischungsgetranke GmbH
- Viacom Inc. in corporate, capital markets and disclosure matter
- The underwriters in connection with all of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated and Huntington National Bank’s public offerings, including HBAN’s preferred stock offerings
- The underwriters in connection with all of Eaton Corporation’s public offerings including in connection with the financing of their acquisition of Cooper Industries plc
- The underwriters in connection with the Initial Public Offering of Colfax Corporation and subsequent offerings
- The underwriters in connection with The Boeing Company and Boeing Capital Corporation public debt offerings
- The underwriters in connection with all of Atmos Energy Corporation’s public debt and equity offerings
- The underwriters in The Thomson Corporation initial listing on the New York Stock Exchange and Thomson Reuters subsequent offerings
- The underwriters in connection with all public debt offerings for Macy’s Retail Holdings, Inc. and any related tender offers
- The underwriters in connection with all public debt offerings of Time Warner, Inc.
- The underwriters and financial advisors in connection with The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.’s financings, tender offers and consent solicitations
- The underwriters in connection with all public debt offerings of Carlisle Companies Incorporated
- The financial advisors in connection with multiple debt consent solicitation/exchange offers and tender offers
New York University School of Law
State University of New York at Binghamton
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York