Silvia Adani is an associate in the Litigation practice.
Before joining Shearman & Sterling in 2015, Silvia worked in the litigation department of one of the leading Italian litigation firms in Milan.
Italy Regulatory Notice
- Eurovita S.p.A. in several lawsuits before Italian Courts, related to the sale and distribution of its unit linked policies to affluent individuals. These positions often involve cross-claims with the intermediary (insurance agencies, brokers, banks) in charge of the distribution of products
- Advisory assistance to Eurovita S.p.A. in relation to civil contractual issues arising from life polices, regulatory matters and relationship with the regulatory authority (IVASS)
- An independent Italian media group, mainly in its agency contractual relationship with digital TV channel publishers/owners and as well as in relation to other media channels (cinema, newspapers, magazines, radio). This activity includes both contentious (before Courts and Arbitral Tribunals) and non-contentious legal assistance
- Neon Italia S.p.A. in a liability action against the company’s former directors, shadow-directors and statutory auditors for damages caused to the company and its creditors
- An Italian independent energy company in an ad hoc Italian arbitration proceedings in relation to a breach of contract and related damages claim brought against its Egyptian commercial agent
Luigi Bocconi University
Master Science in Law, summa cum laude