Korey Fevzi is a partner in the European Finance practice.
He focuses on leveraged finance, acquisition finance, restructuring transactions and subordinated financing with a particular emphasis on cross-border financings.
He advises private equity sponsors, commercial banks, investment banks, subordinated finance providers, and corporate borrowers on their complex European leveraged and acquisition financings. In addition, Korey advises alternative lenders, including hedge funds and alternative debt funds and credit solutions providers, on structuring, documenting and executing transactions, as well as how to finance and structure their own vehicles.
- Merrill Lynch and Wells Fargo in connection with the bridge and term loan financings related to Comcast’s £30 billion offer for Sky.
- BNP Paribas, HSBC Bank plc, KKR Capital Markets Limited and Unione di Banche Italiane S.p.A. as initial purchasers in connection with the issuance of €455 million senior secured floating rate notes due 2024 and €100 million super senior revolving credit facilities to fund Bain Capital's acquisition of Fedrigoni S.p.A., a leading European manufacturer and distributor of specialty paper.
- Goldman Sachs, Barclays and Mizuho Securities on Travelodge’s inaugural £390 million high yield bond offering and super senior revolving credit facility. The offering comprised £290 million 8.50% senior secured fixed rate notes due 2023 and £100 million senior secured floating rate notes due 2023 issued by TVL Finance plc, an affiliate of Travelodge Hotels Limited.
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, BNP Paribas Securities Corp., Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Credit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank, Morgan Stanley Senior Funding, Inc. and RBS Securities Inc., as joint lead arrangers and bookrunners on $2.1 Billion refinancing for Sealed Air Corporation.
- Barclays Bank PLC and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC as joint global coordinators and mandated lead arrangers and bookrunners in connection with a cross-border, multicurrency and covenant-lite Term Loan B bank financing consisting of a $2 billion term loan facility, a $375 million short-dated term loan facility and a €500 million term loan facility for certain affiliates of INEOS AG, one of the world's largest chemical companies by revenue.
- Goldman Sachs International, Barclays Bank PLC, Mizuho International plc and National Australia Bank Limited, and their affiliates as initial purchasers, in the high yield bond offering of £205 million issued by EDU UK BondCo PLC and guaranteed by EDU UK Intermediate Limited and certain of its subsidiaries and arrangers of Study Group's multi-currency revolving credit facility.
- Albacore Capital in connection with various financings, including direct lending transactions.
- Merrill Lynch International, DNB Markets, Lloyds Bank, Société Générale, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citigroup, Credit Industriel et Commercial, Credit Suisse, KBC, Morgan Stanley, RBS and UniCredit on Thomas Cook's €750 million high yield bond offering.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in connection with various financings, including direct lending transactions.
- Marlin Equity Partners on debt financing in relation to its acquisition of a majority stake in social media analytics company TalkWalker.
- Advent International on the financing of the acquisition of The Priory Group involving a high yield bond offering of £425 million of senior secured notes and £175 million of senior notes for the acquisition and the provision of £70 million super senior revolving credit facilities.
- Virgin Media Inc. in relation to the restructuring of its £5 billion senior facilities agreement and the issue of £1.5 billion of senior secured bond.
- Interoute Finco in connection with its new €640 million term loan facility agreement.
- Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori S.p.A. in connection with a new credit facilities agreement for an aggregate amount of €160 million split between a term loan and a revolving credit facility related to a high yield bond offering.
- General Electric Corporation (GE) in connection with the sale of its commercial lending and leasing business in India, GE Capital Services India (GE Capital) and GE Money Financial Services Private Limited (GE Money), to a consortium of former GE Capital management backed by AION Capital Partners.
- Investcorp in connection with numerous acquisition financings including SPGPrints B.V., ABAX Group, Tyrells, Hydrasun and Esmalglass.
- Aditya Birla, a multinational Indian corporation, in connection with its $1.2 billion refinancing of existing facilities of certain of its subsidiaries.
- Bridgepoint Advisers Limited in connection with its £212 million acquisition of Moneycorp from RBS Special Opportunities Fund.
- Fenway Sports Group in connection with the refinancing of Liverpool Football Club's credit facilities.
Queen Mary, University of London
College of Law
Legal Practice Course, Distinction
- Korey is ranked as a Recognised Practitioner in Chambers UK 2019.
- Korey is recommended in Legal 500 UK 2019 for Acquisition Finance and Bank Lending: Investment Grade Debt and Syndicated Loans.
- Korey is ranked as a ‘Notable Practitioner’ in IFLR1000 2017.