Judy Little is counsel in the Capital Markets practice.
She represents public and private companies primarily in the energy sector on corporate finance, securities law, mergers and acquisitions, and SEC disclosure and reporting requirements. She has advised energy sector clients on mergers, stock purchases and sales, and asset purchases; has represented issuers and investment bankers in various domestic and foreign public offerings; and has represented issuers in numerous domestic and foreign private placements.
- Represented a privately held upstream and midstream oil and gas partnership in a $3.8 billion SPAC merger.
- Represented an NYSE-listed public oil and gas company in a private offering of $400 million aggregate principal amount of 6.375 percent senior unsecured notes due 2026.
- Represented an NYSE-listed public oil and gas company in an underwitten public offering of 25,300,000 shares of common stock.
- Represented a privately held hospitality company in a transaction that involved an offering of $1.415 billion principal amount of senior secured and senior unsecured notes and a $1.080 billion secured incremental term loan and revolver.
- Represented a private E&P company as issuer’s counsel in a private offering of $500 million of 5.500% senior notes due 2026 and $500 million of 5.750% senior notes due 2028. Also successfully represented same client in cash tender offers for its outstanding 7.000% senior notes due 2021 and 8.125% senior notes due 2023.
- Represented a global provider of specialty chemicals and performance materials in a $186 million underwritten public offering of 3,450,000 shares of common stock.
- Represented a publicly held oil and gas company in connection with a proxy contest settlement agreement in which no additional directors were appointed.
- Represented an oil and gas company in an underwritten public offering of 40 million shares of common stock. The total net proceeds to the company after underwriters’ discounts and offering expenses were approximately $635.2 million.
- Represented a privately held oil and gas partnership as issuer's counsel in a private issuance of $500 million aggregate principal amount of 7.875 percent senior notes due 2024.
University of Virginia School of Law
- Dillard Fellow
- Editorial Board, Virginia Journal of International Law
University of Virginia
- Board of Directors, National Charity League Heart of Texas Chapter